Excalibur Gold Finishing
ExcaliBur Short Flame Carbide Gold Finishing Bur, Ø1.6mm x 3.5mm, FG, (US 274), 5pcs.
ExcaliBur Egg Carbide Gold Finishing Bur, Ø1.4mm x 3.3mm, FG, (US 7404), 5pcs.
ExcaliBur Egg Carbide Gold Finishing Bur, Ø1.8mm x 3.7mm, FG, (US 7406), 5pcs.
ExcaliBur Bullet Carbide Gold Finishing Bur, Ø1.2mm x 3.4mm, FG, (US 7803), 5pcs.
ExcaliBur Needle Carbide Gold Finishing Bur, Ø1.2mm x 3.9mm, FG, (US 7903), 5pcs.
ExcaliBur Round Carbide Gold Finishing Bur, Ø1.8mm, FG, (US 7006), 5pcs.
- Unique helix angles prevent clogging
- Precisely designed blade angles for optimal finishing and shaping
With the Karl Schumacher ExcaliBur series, the focus is on engineering operative dental burs that provide reduced heat, less vibration, and maximum cutting efficiency. The strength of the material used, combined with the single-piece construction, dissipates stress throughout the bur and reduces the risk of breakage.
Every ExcaliBur is manufactured using the most state-of-the-art, Swiss made, 5-axis milling machines available.
- Smooth, Vibration-Free Procedure
- Gold-End, Non-Cutting Tips to Prevent Perforation
- Fluted Design Aids in Removal of Debris
“I used the [ExcaliBur] surgical bur today on what I feared would be a tough upper molar extraction, but thanks to the bur, things went very well. My stress level was reduced.” -Dr. David A. Midkiff, DDS
“Compared to all the other instruments that we’ve had in the office, nothing equals the quality fo the Schumacher instruments.” -Dr. Jay Reznick, DMD, M.D.
ExcaliBur-series instruments are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Types – Specialized Carbide, Surgical Carbide, Zirconia Diamond, Operative Carbide, Gold Finishing
- Sizes – 46 sizes available
- Guarantee - 30-day money back guarantee.
- Download - ExcaliBur Sales Sheet